The manipulator is an automatic operating device that can imitate certain motion functions of human hands and arms, and fix procedures to grab and carry objects or operate tools. It can replace heavy manual labor to realize the mechanization and automation of production, and can operate in harmful environments to protect personal safety. Therefore, it is widely used in machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, electronics, light industry and atomic energy.
The manipulator cleverly applies the force balance principle, so that the operator can push and pull the heavy object accordingly, and then balance the movement and positioning in the space. The heavy objects form a floating state when they are raised or lowered, and the air circuit is used to ensure zero operating force (the actual situation is due to the processing technology and design cost control, the operating force is less than 3kg as the judgment standard) The operating force is affected by the weight of the workpiece. The operator can push and pull the heavy object by hand, and the heavy object can be correctly placed at any position in the space, without the need for skilled jog operation.
1. The output can be controlled completely according to the plan, and the delivery date can be determined for the customers, and the good reputation and competitiveness can be maintained.
2. The risk of accidental injury to employees using Shenzhen manipulators will be greatly reduced.
3. The product is taken out by the manipulator during normal production, and the injection molding machine has a fixed cycle. The finished product has excellent stability and higher quality.
4. People will be tired, and the Shenzhen manipulator will not be tired, do not need to rest, especially in the night shift to maximize its function.
5. The production and technical personnel are single, the management is benign, and the manipulator manager can be realized.
6. Implement the one-person-one mechanism (including water cutting, cutting and packaging); with the conveyor belt, it can save manpower and reduce labor wages. Each injection molding machine can save 1/3 or 1/2 labor in the distinction between finished product and material head.
Manipulators are usually used as additional devices for machine tools or other machines, such as loading and unloading and transferring workpieces on automatic machine tools or automatic production lines, and changing tools in machining centers. Generally, there is no independent control device. Some operating devices need to be directly manipulated by humans. For example, the master-slave operator used in the atomic energy sector to handle dangerous goods is often called a manipulator.