With the rapid development of intelligent industry, our traditional plastic industry is also used more and more widely. It replaces manual use for automatic nozzles, in-mold inserts, in-mold labeling, out-of-mold assembly, shaping, classification, and stacking. , Product packaging, mold optimization, etc., so what is the price of the manipulator in the injection molding industry? Below, our Comans manipulators are described as follows according to different injection molding industry manipulator models and configurations:
1. The price of the injection molding industry according to the robot model is as follows:
1. Oblique arm manipulator: The oblique arm manipulator is only used to automatically take parts of the nozzle material of the injection molding machine. It is the simplest kind of manipulator. Of course, the price is relatively cheaper and generally between 4K-8K;
2. Single-axis servo manipulator: The single-axis servo manipulator is suitable for taking out the finished products and nozzles of various types of horizontal injection molding machines with a size of 50 to 550 tons. The arm type is double-cut, and the up and down stroke is 600/800/900/1000/1200mm. The traverse mechanism is driven by an imported AC servo motor, and the arm adopts a double-stage double-speed structure, which is easy to adjust and stable. Quickly drop inside the mold to fetch the object, and slowly drop outside the mold to place the object, with the action function of "fast pick and light release". Its price is also much cheaper than the three-five-axis servo manipulator, generally between 1.2-1.8W
3. Three-axis servo manipulator: The three-axis servo manipulator is suitable for taking out the finished products and nozzles of various types of horizontal injection molding machines of 50 to 500 tons. The arm types are single-cut type and double-cut type. A jib can be added for three-piece molds and clamp the finished product and the material head at the same time; the up and down strokes are driven by cylinders from 650 to 1150 mm. The horizontal axis is driven by AC servo motor as standard. The up and down, guide and dial are driven by air cylinders to increase the efficiency of extraction in the mold. Installing a three-axis manipulator can increase production capacity (20%~30%), reduce product defect rates, ensure the safety of operators, reduce labor, accurately control production, and reduce waste. Its price is between 2.2-6.8W (the price of a large bull head type three-axis servo manipulator will be relatively higher)
4. Five-axis servo manipulator: The five-axis servo manipulator is suitable for taking out the finished products and nozzles of various types of 220T-600T body forming machines. Structural features: horizontal travel, drawing, and the arm is driven by servo, the arm is double cut up and down, and the drawing is square. The structure is movable, the side capital is the servo side posture group, which can take out time quickly and adjust the fixture easily. Long life, low failure, less take-out time 1.8S, larger load 10KG (including fixtures and finished products), mainly used for quick take-out or complex take-out applications, especially for long products such as automobile products, washing machines, home appliances, etc. System mode: few signal lines, long-distance communication, good expansion performance, strong anti-interference ability, accurate repeat positioning, multiple axes can be controlled at the same time, equipment maintenance is simple, and the failure rate is low. Its price ranges from 2.8-4.8W.
5. Six-axis manipulator: The six-axis manipulator is also called articulated manipulator, which is more flexible than other manipulators, but the price is not cheap, probably the price is 4.5W-6.5W