For traditional manufacturing enterprises, changing our production methods through injection molding machine robots is the only way to reduce enterprises' dependence on employment, reduce production costs, and achieve sustainable development. As the frequency of use increases, the output of industrial production can be immediately increased. Injection molding machine robotic arms are widely used in electronics, textile machinery, villa management machinery and other industries, greatly improving production efficiency. Many industries have further improved production efficiency and quality after restructuring and using robotic arms.
Robotic arms have a great impact on the modern production industry. They not only drive a new round of development of traditional industries, but also have market competitiveness no less than that of modern sunrise industries.
The application of plastic molding automation is very common, and the manipulator mainly has the following uses in the application process:
1. The robotic arm takes out the products in the mold, replacing the original semi-automatic production to fully automated production.
2. The robotic arm takes the product out of the mold and embeds the product into the mold (labeling, metal embedding, overmolding, etc.).
3. After the robot takes out the product, it will be automatically packaged and put into storage.
4. Automatic feeding system for molding raw materials and waste recycling system.
5. The whole factory production control system.
The injection molding machine manipulator adopts modern production technology and modern management mode, which greatly improves the vitality and market competitiveness of the enterprise. Therefore, many companies now have dozens of product varieties (less than a dozen before), and the number of high-quality products is much higher than before. The key impact is to enhance the market competitiveness and viability of enterprises.